How to Fix Canon Printer Error 6000?
Canon printers are highly known printers in the market. They are famous for their durability, high-quality, and effectiveness. However, while using an electronic device, you might face several errors while using your printer. Among all the errors, error 6000 is quite common. When the error prompts on your screen, you are suggested to resolve it without any delay. In this blog, we will explain to you the ways to fix Canon printer error 6000.
What Causes Canon Printer Error 6000?
Due to various unfavorable conditions, you get the printer error on your screen. For the smooth functioning of your printer, you have to resolve the error quickly. The following are some of the common causes that lead to this error.
- When the paper tray is not fitted properly in the Canon printer.
- Dust particles or paper pieces get stuck and are blocking the paper tray.
- When an individual gives multiple commands of printing in one go.
- Stretching of line feed might also be the reason.
- When the printer is surrounded by lots of documents which is troubling the ventilation of the printer fan.
- Faulty sensor unit of your Canon printer.
Steps to Fix Canon Printer Error 6000
To fix Canon printer error 6000 instantly, you can try restarting your Canon printer. This is enough to resolve the issue. For resetting, follow the process given below.
- To commence the troubleshooting procedure to fix the error, you first need to turn off your Canon printer and unplug it from the electric outlet. After a wait of a few minutes, you have to plug in your printer again and press its power button to turn it on.
- Once your printer is active, you have to press the “Power” button from your Canon printer and keep holding it for a few minutes.
- After this, locate the “Stop” button on your printer and press it two times.
- Now, perform these steps again for at least two or three times. However, this time, you are suggested to remain careful while you release the Power button and have to leave it slowly.
- After you are done with performing this, you have to press the “Stop” button consecutively for four times.
Performing this process will help you to fix Canon printer error 6000. If you are still getting the same error, then you can move to another solution that is provided below.
Another method to fix Canon printer error 6000 is to clean the paper tray of the Canon printer. In order to do so:
- You have to open the lid of your Canon printer.
- Then, remove all the papers that are inserted in the paper tray. Make sure to remove all the papers and its pieces, if any.
- Once you are done, you have to clean the paper tray with a soft cloth. All the dust particles should be removed.
- Then, check and ensure that your paper tray is fitted properly. Afterwards, arrange the papers in a proper bundle and add them back in the printer.
- Now, you can power on your printer and check if the error is resolved or not.
If you are still not able to resolve the error, then you must seek the expert help.